ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Technical Assistant (Group-B Level-6), Technician- (Group-C Level-2) and Laboratory Attendant-1 (Group-C Level:1) at ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad. Only those applications which are successfully filled through the website and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age -Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Category etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of applicants not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice.
Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
Information about vacancies, qualifications and other eligibility criteria, pay level, application process and methodology & other terms and conditions of the recruitment is given in the succeeding sections of these guidelines.
REGISTRATION EXAMINATION FEE
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Women: Rs.1000/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
ICMR employees are not exempted from Registration Fee.
- Candidates are hereby directed to Register separately in case of applying for various posts.
Note: In case of cancellation of notifications due to administrative reasons, registration fee is
Carefully read the job advertisement or notification on the website of the institute i.e. www.nin.res.into understand the eligibility criteria, including age limits, educational qualifications, experience requirements, and any other specific criteria mentioned for the position.
STEP-1: USER REGISTRATION
- Visit the official website of the recruiting authority, which is www.nin.res.in.
- On the website, look for the "ICMR-NIN Recruitment-2023" link. Click on it, and you will be redirected to the
- ICMR-NIN recruitment website.
- Once on the ICMR-NIN recruitment website, locate and click on the "USER REGISTRATION" tab. This action will redirect you to the registration page.
- On the "USER REGISTRATION" page, provide valid details as required in the registration form. Fill in all the necessary information accurately and completely.
- Complete the registration process by following the instructions provided on the registration page. Doublecheck all the details you have entered before submitting the registration form.
- On successfully completing the registration, a unique registration number will be generated. This registration number will be sent to the mobile number and email id provided by you during the registration process.