1.Applications are invited for engagement of 150 numbers of Trade Apprentices under extant provisions of Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The date of commencement of the batch is 1st December, 2023. The duration of the apprenticeship is 1 year for all the trades listed in Table-1. The trade apprenticeship scheme at RCAT is a part of National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
2. Facility for submission of online application will be available from 1000 hours of 24/07/2023 to 1500 hours of 22/08/2023 on RAT Apprenticeship Portal.
Age Limits: The age of the candidate shall be between 18 and 22 years i.e. the date of birth of the candidates shall be between 01/12/2001 to 30/11/2005.
Amount of Stipend: The stipend is § 11,600/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Six Hundred only) per month.
All aspiring candidates must be registered on NAPS portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. It is an official website of the Central Government for exchange of information on Apprenticeship. Application process:
a. Candidates shall register themselves at NAPS apprenticeship portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. Candidates shall fill up all the data including their Aadhaar number correctly. Candidates shall also upload scanned copies of the following originals at the apprenticeship portal while registering:
i. Date of Birth certificate / 10th class passing certificate it.
ll.10th class mark-sheet in "Academic Qualification" i
llI. ITI certificate in "Technical Qualification"
v. Disability certificate (if applicable)
The applications will be sorted on the following basis:
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019. Candidates who passed out IT in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to apply for only one of the designated trades mentioned in Table-1. Candidate should possess IT certificate in the respective trade mentioned in the last column of Table-1.
- In case insufficient applications are received in some of the trades then RCAT reserves the right to increase the number of apprentices in some other trades so that the apprenticeship opportunity is extended to candidates of other trades. RCAT also reserves the right to increase the number of training places up to 50% of the originally specified training places in aggregate subject to (i) reservation criteria of apprenticeship rules 1992 and (il) a capping of 15% of total number of employees of the organisation applied on the total number of apprentices engaged by the organisation.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class board examination prior to taking admission in ITs and secured a minimum of 40% in aggregate in 10th class board examination.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of 'one third of percentage of marks in IT' and 'two third of percentage of marks in 10th class'. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
- The merit list will be displayed on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 05/09/2023