Closing Date of receipt of Application ( 28-06-2023 ) : 15 days from the date of publication of Advt. in the Employment News
AWARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING TO GRADUATE/DIPLOMA/ITI CANDIDATES UNDER APPRENTICE ACT 1961 and AS AMENDED IN 1961, 1973 & 2014
Naval Science & Technological Laboratory (NSTL), Visakhapatnam which is a premier Laboratory of DRDO proposes to engage apprentices as a measure of skill building initiative for the nation. Inviting online applications from eligible Graduate/Diploma/ITI (passed during the year 2021, 2022 & 2023) hailing from Indian Nationals for a period of ONE YEAR (2023-2024) as per the details furnished below.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their scanned copy of application in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields of application (Annexure-A) along with uploading of scanned copies of all mandatory documents. Further candidates to bring a signed copy of Application (Annexure-A) and original certificates at the time of selection/ document verification.
4. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
5. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at NSTL, Visakhapatnam.
6. Online applications received after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
All applicants are required to bring self-attested copies of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form (Annexure-A) during document verification. Documents to be carried:
(a) 10th Marksheet and Certificate
(b) B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters
(c) Degree/Provisional Degree/Diploma/ITI Certificates
(d) Caste Certificate if applicable
(e) PWD Certificate if applicable
(f) Any Photo Identity Card issued by Govt. of India like PAN Card, Voter Card, Driving License etc.,
(g) Aadhar Card and Copy of Bank Pass Book
(h) EWS Certificate (if applicable)
(i) Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Civil Assistant Surgeon or equivalent
(j) Two Passport size photographs
NOTIFICATION PDF : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE