Admissions into Government ITs / RITIs / MINORITY ITIs AND Private ITIs For August-2023 Session.
lot. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admissions into Government ITs and Private ITIs in the State under NCVT pattern for August-2023 session
. The website address is https://iti.telangana.gov.in
- Qualification:- Person having educational qualification as 10 Pass / 8 pass can take admission in ITIs. The required minimum qualification is prescribed in the respective trade syllabus, as well as in the list of Trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) given in the website
- Age - Candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on the date of commencement of academic session ie 1-8-2023 are eligible for admission.
There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under
- Craftsmen Training Scheme.
- The interested candidates have to register themselves in the website and submit their applications through online along with web options in the order of preference of ITs and Trades. Please visit the website for the details of verification centers. Prospectus. Seats Availability. notifications, and guidelines issued from time to time.
- All the Original Certificates shall be scanned and uploaded in the website.
- Seats will be allotted based on the merit, rule of reservation and the web options given by the candidate The selected candidates will be informed through SMS to the Registered Mobile number about the seat allotment with instructions to report at the concerned ITI. where allotted
- Single online application is adequate to apply for admissions into any of the Government and Private IT Is in Telangana State. Candidates are advised to give more number of options to get the seat. Physical form of application will not be entertained
- All the admissions are subject to clarifications / Instructions issued by State
- Government and DGT. New Delhi from time to time.
- The guidelines issued by MHA and MoHW with respect COVID-19 and should be strictly followed by the stake holders during the process of online admissions