Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed format for the following posts in the ICFRE-Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST), Bengaluru. These posts carry all India transfer liability in ICFRE institutes/Centers. Application for the posts of Technical Assistant (Category-II), Technician (Category-I, L-2 & 3) and Driver (Ordinary Grade), in the prescribed format should be submitted separately. The detailed description of different category of posts are as given below:
Technician (Category I) (Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-4 Posts)
Technician (Category I) (Boilerman-2 posts)
Technician (Category I) (Electrician-2 Posts)
Technician (Category I) (Machinist-1 Post)
Technician (Category I) (Carpenter-1 post)
1. Interested candidates may submit their applications to "The Director, ICFRE-Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18 'Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560 003". The last date of receipt of application is
30-10-2023. The last date of receipt of applications for candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep will be 6-11-2023. Applications received after closing date will not be entertained under any circumstances. This Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during the postal transit. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 30-10-2023.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate application with required fee and other documents. Application for more than one post in a single application will not be entertained.
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is as per Government of India orders issued from time to time.
No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
- Age relaxation for Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time. There is no upper age limit for the employees of ICFRE.
- Candidates applying under EWS category will be considered only subject to production of recent EWS certificate from the competent authority (for the financial year 2023-2024)