With regard to the Act Apprentice notification no SCR/P-HQ/111/Act. App/2022 dated 30.12.2022, 2777 candidates have been provisionally selected on the basis of their application for undergoing training under Apprenticeship Act, 1962 in various railway establishments of South Central Railway.
The trade wise list of provisionally selected candidates along with other list as mentioned below are uploaded in the official website of South Central Railway (www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in >>>RRC webpage) for information of candidates and other stake holders:
- List of 2777 candidates provisionally selected for training.
- List of 08 candidates rejected at the time of document verification.
- List of 04 candidates not coming in the zone of consideration i.e. standby candidates.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- It may please be noted that the selection was purely made on merit and option for place of training given by the candidate during Document Verification. Therefore unit for training once allotted is final and no further change will be entertained.
- All the provisionally selected candidates will be given intimation through registered e-mail or SMS on mobile number provided directly by the concerned railway unit for which they have been selected for undergoing training around 15 to 20 days before the start of the training.
- Candidates are advised to wait till they receive e-mail/SMS from the selected unit/division for further process of joining. The calls from other outside agencies/touts should be strictly prohibited.
- In case of any query/clarification, kindly contact