NAME OF THE POST : Technician (S&T)
TOTAL POSTS : 08
QUALIFICATION: ITI in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Operator
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High-Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
It is one of the most ambitious projects in rail infrastructure sector, to give economy a boost and to build first ever high-speed rail corridor of India, between Mumbai-Ahmedabad. The corporation is planning to position itself as one of the best employers by adopting modern HR practices and is designing an employee’s friendly HR policy. To work with NHSRCL will not only give exposure to its employees in terms of best-in-class technology but will also provide other benefits.
Applications are, hereby, invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following posts NHSRCL.
Selection process: The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – Computer Based Test (CBT), Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per medical standard indicated against respective post. However, depending on the number of applications, management may include/dispense with any of the selection methodology as deemed fit.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. All recruitment related information like Exam Pattern, Syllabus for CBT etc. shall be available ONLY on Website: www.nhsrcl.in and candidates must constantly refer to it. Further, necessary communication regarding CBT and further process shall be sent through SMS/Email on registered email ID/phone number.
Candidates who qualify and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration shall be called for interview, based on the merit in CBT. Medical Examination will be conducted thereafter, only for candidates who have successfully cleared CBT & Interview.
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.nhsrcl.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the NHSRCL’s website www.nhsrcl.in and click on “Career/Current Openings”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open respective recruitment notification and click on the online link.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
6. On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
NOTIFICATION PDF : CLICK HERE
ONLINE APPLY LINK : CLICK HERE